10 June 2008

How come...




Maybe I deserve it. By the way, zambetdrag, I feel like you feel you know me. If you do really know me and we've met more than once, than I think I know who you might be and in that case... :) If not, and we have only met once... well, there must have been a reason for that, don't you think? OK, that probably sounded mean and shallow. That's exactly how I am not.
Anyhoo, getting back to my weirdish imaginary issues. As I was saying... Maybe I deserve it. My grandma would say it is fate, I would say it is just my bad luck and my mum would most definitely say that I am wrong and that it is only in my head. But is it trully in my head? What if this is fate playing tricks to me? What if God has no plans for me? What if I don't like those plans? Hmm... I should come up with my own schema. But again... everything seems to remain intact, always the same story, always the same thoughts, always the same mornings.
I have even decided that there is no reason to be scared anymore. And there is no reason to hope. Nothing good will come out of this. I am a fool, I know. I am taking this way too serious.
And now, getting back to you, whoever you may be, have you ever smiled at me? Because if you didn't, you don't know me.

3 comments:

  1. cautam niste raspunsuri. si m-au gasit niste intrebari.

    zambesc, ori de cate ori citesc partea cu have you ever smiled at me.:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si tu ar trebui sa fii raspunsul?

    ReplyDelete
  3. since you asked me:) Remember what the Dormouse said /Feed your head

    ReplyDelete

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.




îmi ţin fericirea în buzunare, în zeci de buzunare cusute pe dos.

My photo
scriu pentru mine, ca să cresc mare