05 November 2009

Aurelie and Nina

I've been doing a lot of things lately, but mostly I just went out and wasted the enormous free time that I have... unfortunately, I guess. However, every day (or better said, every night) is really great and I spend almost all my time with my dear friend Suzee. So tonight I went to Yann Tiersen, I felt like everybody there was a little bit disappointed because Yann did not play not even one of the songs which made him well-known in Romania. But it was Yann nevertheless. :)
And then we went to a friend's birthday, brought him a chocolate b-day cake and then we left and ended up in Control which became some sort of a second home for us. I've seen my favourite couple there tonight (I already told you about them in a previous post). And only for tonight we were Nina from Sweden and Aurelie from Paris. It was fun fun fun... :)

offtopic: today I made ratatouille for the fifth time so I think it might become my favourite dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.




îmi ţin fericirea în buzunare, în zeci de buzunare cusute pe dos.

My photo
scriu pentru mine, ca să cresc mare