29 October 2010

make room for something better






weheartit.com
I'm a tea person. And by definition, a tea person never yells at other people, never shouts, never tells bad words to the others. And so if you say about yourself that you're a tea person, yet you get mad and make others feel bad, then you're not a tea person.
Earlier I got upset a little bit because of people. Of people shouting at each other. For reasons I cannot understand, for reasons I don't want to hear anymore. I had no music to make it all go away, I had no you to tell me I'm making the right choice. All I know is that I can do THAT thing, a thing which now only has contours, blurry lines. But I know what I like, I learn from the others how one should not act, how one should talk to people while asking for something. That even money makes the world go round, who cares about that if you feel your heart stopped?

What's your reason for being unhappy? Mine, I can solve and replace. Now tell me yours.



and something beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.




îmi ţin fericirea în buzunare, în zeci de buzunare cusute pe dos.

My photo
scriu pentru mine, ca să cresc mare