29 March 2011

this music grows inside your heart

                         
you cover time. I am listening to the most beautiful song in the world. reach out for no one, cry out for no one. the night has covered the walls around, but not the people. I can still hear them squirming on the streets, in their tiny houses, with their tiny hearts. stop fidgeting.

I have never in my life felt more like a wolf as I am now. only silence and night bring me peace. only the absence of others. as if I could spend the rest of my life listening to one single song, reading all the books in the world. on the shore.

we're prisoners of our own society, a cage we built ever since we acknowledged reason. but instead of enlightenment, we plunged into darkness.

you cover time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.




îmi ţin fericirea în buzunare, în zeci de buzunare cusute pe dos.

My photo
scriu pentru mine, ca să cresc mare