25 December 2011

At home @ Frédéric Beigbeder (shots by The Selby)

A house is a house and sometimes it's that light in the morning. While trying to make my home perfect, I forgot to ask myself two questions: what does perfection means in this situation and perfect for who?

I already know perfection is whatever feels like that. And for me that translates into a feeling of safety and coziness. Inspiration mood and organized space. This year I received that feeling of sharing a space you own with someone who shares your mornings and who sometimes drinks tea. I know some people believe space doesn't matter but I know for a fact that what surrounds us is a part of us and influences our selves more than we're comfortable to admit.

Down below, Frederic Beigbeder's home, as seen by The Selby:






No comments:

Post a Comment

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.




îmi ţin fericirea în buzunare, în zeci de buzunare cusute pe dos.

My photo
scriu pentru mine, ca să cresc mare