18 February 2012

SELF-SUFFICIENT



OH MY,

some just don't get it. I grew out of so many insecurities. Yes, I turned into wolf. A self-sufficient one. Which never replies messages if wolf doesn't want to. Strong decisions. When I fall, I hit hard. But I get even stronger. Until I find the balanced way of things. Wolf's now 56. Wolf was 64 last year. Wolf's trusting. Wolf's happy. Self-sufficient most of the time. But only starting recently. Self-sufficient about music, for instance. Self-sufficient while focusing on getting better. Sometimes 10 different ways can mess you up. Pick one and have faith.

Wolf's high on its own supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.




îmi ţin fericirea în buzunare, în zeci de buzunare cusute pe dos.

My photo
scriu pentru mine, ca să cresc mare