05 May 2013

the healing

the healing happens unexpectedly
listen to what I say
do you hear me?
the healing happens unexpectedly
when drinking some tea
a third cup of tea
curtains hiding light
sunday
on a Sunday
it just happen that it was Easter
Sunday and so anyway while I was having my third cup of tea
healing happened
I don't want to write about it
even though you might think I am
- but I am not -
I am not sharing this with anyone
- I used to share a lot -
and so healing happened
unexpectedly
while I was having my third
cup of tea
I am healed now
I now know what yesterday I only imagined
and hoped
someone else would give me
but healing came to me
unexpectedly
I can't describe it nor can I talk about it
it could have even been in that cup of tea
but now it's here
and I know what I am supposed to do
I am already doing so
and oh
the healing came to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.




îmi ţin fericirea în buzunare, în zeci de buzunare cusute pe dos.

My photo
scriu pentru mine, ca să cresc mare