03 June 2013

and always lead me




forgive me, spirit,
for I have upset you
forgive the anger I put
out there
in the Universe
you made it go away
let us heal
everything there is to be healed
in my heart
my mind
my body
let us make the anger go away
forgive and forget
thank you,
spirit,
for all the kindness you give
all the time
each day
I feel blessed
and I thank you
you blessed me with a million stars
a sky and sun
and all those smiles
and all those people
who give me their love
learn me, spirit,
how to always treat them right
and lead me, spirit,
so I am always
this grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.




îmi ţin fericirea în buzunare, în zeci de buzunare cusute pe dos.

My photo
scriu pentru mine, ca să cresc mare