14 August 2013

story

let my winter be winter
I've been dreaming of it
our winter together
infinite
you don't have to count
everything becomes endless
like when it rains and you don't care
whether it's going to rain
forever
there's only one winter
when everything is the way it's supposed to be
the right way
the only way
infinite
It's hard to explain it
but it's always peaceful like every winter in this world
except this one has no beginning and no end and it lives in your imagination
it's cold and it's warm at the same time
and it's so beautiful that it is hard to explain
I wish this winter would be winter
because I've been dreaming of it
and it's infinite
and oh
so beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.




îmi ţin fericirea în buzunare, în zeci de buzunare cusute pe dos.

My photo
scriu pentru mine, ca să cresc mare