02 September 2013

Stress is working both ways and none of them is working


I wish you'd see this chaos so not me and so much me at the same time
you'd see clothes everywhere and clothes nicely arranged on shelves
you'd see books everywhere and books nicely ordered on tables
you'd see a lot of mess in the kitchen while noticing how neat the cups are
how in the morning I drink coffee and forget to eat breakfast
how I'm always late but each morning wake up very early
wish you'd notice all the nonsense and the meaningful things I'm saying
the firmness and the indecision I'm using when talking
if you'd want, you'd see how every little thing is misplaced
but how everything is in the right corner
you would not find a better place for them
the same way I would not find a more elusive question
but I hope you'll see how I'm responding to myself
saying yes and no at the same time
confident and skeptic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.




îmi ţin fericirea în buzunare, în zeci de buzunare cusute pe dos.

My photo
scriu pentru mine, ca să cresc mare