03 January 2014

I ran away from me. I ran away so fast as if the biggest danger was right behind. Fell so many times, been hurt so many times. I hurt myself so many times. Not listening, not knowing, not being. I begged God even when I wasn't sure he existed. I begged a divine force, any kind of force. Then cried out loud angry thinking it's such a shame to ask someone else for something you're not supposed to have. But then I lost my faith in destiny. There is no such thing as meant to be. Should I believe in words? I believe in action, but I can't leave words apart. I believe in feelings. In what you feel you are angry. In what you feel when you are sad. In what you feel when you are in love. In what you feel when you are happy. In what you feel when you know nothing. There is no such thing as meant to be. Something being meant to be. It's written in the stars. No, it's not. It's about who you are in a certain moment. It's about doing the right things in the right moment. It's about saying the right things. It's about accepting our own faults. It's about enduring the pain, about growing stronger. It's about enjoying the heaviest weight of this world. It's about facing the biggest fears, the worst fears. Those crushing us. It's about forgetting the past and everything we ever knew about us. It's about rebirth, rediscovery. It's about such a strong belief that you won't believe it. It's about having faith in yourself and not many people get to have that. To know that one should not give up on his own self. Or on others. Crushing faith, I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.




îmi ţin fericirea în buzunare, în zeci de buzunare cusute pe dos.

My photo
scriu pentru mine, ca să cresc mare